There are a lot of fascinating things about Delhi University, including its infrastructure, canteens and exciting societies which opens up different opportunities for its students. Apart from these, another fascinating aspect of Delhi University is its famous alumni., like Amitabh Bachchan from Kirori Mal College, “ye jaha khade hote hai, line wahi se shuru ho jaati hai😂” Also, how can one not name the King Khan of Bollywood, Shahrukh Khan, “Don ke saamne aadmi ke paas sirf do raaste hote hai maan jaaye, ya marr jaye!😈”
“Hansraj ke pas Shahrukh hai, KMC ke paas Amitabh Bachchan! Tumhare paas kya hai?”😂 KNOW WHAT YOUR COLLEGE HAD!!
Here is a list of not just famous alumni from Bollywood but THE NOTABLE ALUMNI OF DELHI UNIVERSITY from their respective fields.
• Shah Rukh Khan – Bollywood Actor
• Aarti Bajaj – Film editor
• Abhinav Kashyap – Filmmaker
• Aditya Jha – Entrepreneur
• Ajay Maken – former MP, former Sports Minister
• Anil Aggrawal – Forensic Pathologist
• Anurag Kashyap – Filmmaker
• Aparna Gollapudi – Professor and literary critic.
• Dr. Palash Sen – Actor, musician
• Gopal Subramaniam – Solicitor General of India
• Jai Prakash Agarwal – Member of Parliament, Chairman House Committee, LS Indian Political Party-Congress Party
• Kabir Sadanand – Actor/director
• Kiren Rijiju – MP, Union minister
• Kushal Tandon – Actor
• Rajesh Khattar – Actor
• Lobsang Sangay – Kalon Tripa (Prime Minister), Tibet A Government-in-exile
• Munish Chandra Puri – Mathematician • Harsh Sambher- writer and philosopher
• Naveen Jindal – Industrialist, Politician
• Partha Dasgupta – Frank Ramsey Professor (Economics), Cambridge University
• Parvin Dabas – Actor
• Pavan Malhotra – Actor
• Rannvijay Singh – Actor, VJ MTV India
• Richard Rekhy – Chief Executive Officer of KPMG in India
• Rohan Mehra – Actor, Model.
• Sabyasachi Chakrabarty – Actor
• Sheeba Chadha – Actress
• Shiney Ahuja – Actor
• Susmit Sen – musician, Indian Ocean
• Tarsem Singh – Hollywood Director
• Vijay Kumar Malhotra – Politician BJP Indian Political Party
• Vinod Dua – Eminent Journalist
• Sushil Kumar (biologist), Geneticist and Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Prize recipient
V. K. Dadhwal, ISRO scientist.
• Harsh Sambher- Writer and trainer.
• Pallavi Joshi – Eminent Film and Television Actress (of Bharat Ek Khoj Fame)
ST STEPHENS COLLEGE
• Montek Singh Ahluwalia- economist; Deputy Chairman of the Planning Commission, former Finance Secretary.
• Javeed Ahmad- IPS, Director of National Institute of Criminology and Forensic Sciences, and former Director General of Uttar Pradesh Police.
• Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed- former President of India.
• Nuruddin Ahmed- barrister, three-time Mayor of Delhi and Padma Bhushan recipient.
• Mani Shankar Aiyar- MP, former Cabinet Minister.
• Asaf Ali- Indian ambassador to the US, Governor of Odisha.
•Kaushik Basu- economist, Senior Vice President and Chief Economist of the World Bank, former CEA to the Government.
•Ranjib Biswal- Member of Parliament, Rajya Sabha.
•Dhananjaya Y. Chandrachud- Judge, Supreme Court of India.
• Pulok Chatterji- IAS, Principal Secretary to the Prime Minister of India. (2011-2014)
• Swapan Dasgupta- Rajya Sabha MP
Sandeep Dikshit, MP.
• Jarbom Gamlim- former Chief Minister of Arunachal Pradesh.
•Gopalkrishna Gandhi- IAS, former Governor of West Bengal.
• Rahul Gandhi, MP, President Congress (did not graduate)
• Indrajit Gupta, former MP and Home Minister of India.
• Lieutenant General Syed Ata Hasnain, highest ranking Muslim officer of the Indian Army
• Subrahmanyam Jaishankar- IFS, Foreign Secretary of India
• Sanjay Kishan Kaul- Judge, Supreme Court of India
• Vijayendra Nath Kaul- former Comptroller and Auditor General of India.
•Amit Khare, IAS, Principal Secretary (Finance), Government of Jharkhand
• Salman Khurshid- MP, External Affairs Minister, former Law Minister.
Madan Lokur, Judge, Supreme Court of India.
• Arun Maira, member of the Planning Commission.
• Rajiv Mehrishi, IAS, former Home Secretary and Finance Secretary of India.
• Sachin Pilot- former Union Minister
Chhotu Ram, pre-partition politician.
• Arun Shourie- Journalist and economist with the World Bank.
• Kapil Sibal- MP, former Law Minister of India.
• Natwar Singh- MP, former Foreign Minister of India.
• Virbhadra Singh, Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh.
•Pradeep Kumar Sinha- IAS, Cabinet Secretary of India.
•Arvind Subramanian- Chief Economic Adviser to Government of India.
• Shashi Tharoor- MP, former Minister of State, former Under-Secretary-General of the UN.
•Vinod Thomas- Director General at the Asian Development Bank, former Senior Vice-President at the World Bank
• Prajapati Trivedi- economist and first Secretary, Performance Management Division, Cabinet Secretariat.
• Alok Verma- Director of Central Bureau of Investigation.
• Arvind Virmani- former Chief Economic Adviser to Government of India.
•Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq- former President of Pakistan.
•Rahul Bajaj- Chairman, Bajaj Group
• Ajaypal Singh Banga- CEO of MasterCard.
•Sanjeev Bikhchandani- founder of Naukri.com.
•Piyush Gupta- CEO, DBS Bank
Siddhartha Lal, CEO, Eicher Motors
Ivan Menezes, CEO of Diageo.
•Piyush Pandey- Executive Chairman and Creative Director, Ogilvy and Mather India and South Asia.
•Vipul Ved Prakash- Internet entrepreneur and co-founder of Topsy and Cloudmark.
•Madan Mohan Sabharwal- business executive, social worker and Padma Shri awardee.
•Malvinder Mohan Singh- Co-founder, Fortis Healthcare.
• Shivinder Mohan Singh- Co-founder, Fortis Healthcare.
•Ajay Srinivasan- Chief Executive-Financial Services, Aditya Birla Group.
•Siddhartha Basu- Quiz master
Kabir Bedi, Actor.
• Richa Chadha- Actress
• Safdar Hashmi- founding member of Jana Natya Manch.
• Shekhar Kapur- Director and producer
Raam Reddy, director, Thithi
• Roshan Seth- Actor
• Konkana Sen Sharma- Actor.
• Suraj Sharma- Actor (did not graduate)
• Upamanyu Chatterjee- IAS, author
• Yashica Dutt -writer
• Rajmohan Gandhi- biographer
• Amitav Ghosh- author
• Ramachandra Guha- Author
• Rajiv Malhotra- Author, philanthropist, intellectual, writer; speaker on current affairs, world religions and cross cultural interactions between East and West.
• Mammen Mathew- Chief Editor of the Malayala Manorama, Padma Shri awardee.
•Janice Pariat- Author.
• Khushwant Singh- Author
• Raam Reddy, author- Filmmaker.
• Ramkumar Verma- Hindi poet.
• Shakti Maira- Artist, sculptor, writer
• Rajeev Sethi, art curator, scenographer, designer
• V. Balakrishnan- theoretical physicist.
• Suraj N. Gupta – theoretical physicist.
• Deepak Kumar- physicist, Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar laureate.
• Satish Chandra Maheshwari- molecular biologist, Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Prize recipient
• Amrita Narlikar- reader in international political economy at the University of Cambridge.
• Vaidyeswaran Rajaraman- Computer pioneer, Padma Bhushan recipient
Maroof Raza, defence analyst, writer, educationalist.
• Anupam Saikia- Mathematician
• Raghav Bahl- Former Director of Network 18 Group, founder of The Quint
• Shereen Bhan- Managing Editor of CNBC-TV18 and World Economic Forum’s Young Global Leaders 2009
• Ajit Bhattacharjea- Newspaper editor, the Hindustan Times, The Times of India and The Indian Express
• Parag Kumar Das- human rights activist and Assamese journalist assassinated in 1996
• Swapan Dasgupta- senior journalist and political columnist.
• David Devadas- journalist, writer and columnist; expert on Kashmir conflict, known for critically acclaimed book In Search of a Future: The Story of Kashmir
Barkha Dutt, television journalist, columnist, group editor with NDTV.
• Sagarika Ghose- Journalist, news anchor and author.
•Siddharth Kak- Documentary filmmaker and creator of TV show Surabhi.
• Arun Shourie- Journalist, author.
Sonia Singh, Editorial Director of NDTV.
• George Verghese- Editor of the Hindustan Times and The Indian Express, winner of the Ramon Magsaysay Award.
• George Abraham- founder of World Blind Cricket Council (WBC).
SRI RAM COLLEGE OF COMMERCE
• Abhijit Bhaduri- Author
• Analjit Singh- Chairman, Max India ltd.
• Anshu Jain- President, Cantor Fitzgerald.
• Arun Jaitley- Union Finance and Corporate Affairs Minister.
• Atul Punj- Chairman of Punj Lloyd
Bhim Sain Bassi Former Commissioner of Police.
• Bingu wa Mutharika- Former President of Malawi.
• Gulshan Grover- Actor
• Jagdish Mukhi- Governor of Assam & Former Finance Minister, Govt. of Delhi
Jaivardhan Singh, Politician
• Jitin Prasada- Former Union Minister of State for Human Resources
• Nimrat Kaur- Actress
• Navtej Sarna- Author & Diplomat, Indian Ambassador to the United States
• Rajan Bakhshi- Lieutenant General senior Indian Army officer.
• Rajan Saxena- Vice Chancellor, SVKM’s NMIMS and Padma Shri awardee.
• Rajat Sharma, Chairman and Editor-in-Chief of India TV.
• Rajesh Pratap Singh- Fashion Designer
• Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra- Filmmaker
• Rana Kapoor- Founder, MD & CEO, YES Bank.
• Rohinton Fali Nariman- Justice at the Supreme Court of India.
• Ruchir Sharma- Head of Global Emerging Markets Equity Team, Morgan Stanley.
• Sanjeev Sanyal- Economist & Principal Economic Advisor in the Ministry of Finance, Government of India.
• Shiv Khera- Author
• Surinder Mehta- Founder of Prime Group and Padma Shri awardee
Vijay Goel, Union Minister of Youth Affairs and Sports.
• Vijay Jolly- Senior Politician
• Vipin Handa- Film Director.
KIRORI MAL COLLEGE
• Amitabh Bacchan – Actor
• Ravi Baswani – film actor
• Shakti Kapoor – actor
• Satish Kaushik – Indian film director, producer and actor
• Kulbhushan Kharbanda – actor
• Siddharth Narayan – actor
• Prashant Narayanan – actor
• Sanam Puri – Singer
• Vijay Raaz – film actor
• Divyendu Sharma – actor
• Sushant Singh – film and television actor
• Mohammed Zeeshan Ayyub – actor
• Ali Abbas Zafar – director
• Vijay Krishna Acharya – screenwriter and director
• Kabir Khan – director
• Madanlal Khurana – former Chief Minister of Delhi
• Rangarajan Kumaramangalam -politician
• Naveen Patnaik -Indian politician, Chief Minister of Odisha, India and the chief of Biju Janata Dal, a regional political party in Odisha, also a writer and has published three books.
• G.P. Koirala – Prime Minister of Nepal
Pravesh Verma, Delhi politician
• Padmavathy Bandopadhyay – first woman Air Marshal of Indian Air Force
• Habib Faisal – Hindi screenwriter and director.
• Gaurav Bidhuri – Boxer who won medal at World Championship
• M.S. Kohli – Indian mountaineer
• M. S. Krishnan -Chair of Business Information Technology at the University of Michigan’s Ross School of Business
• Abhay Kumar – poet, artist and diplomat
• Krishna Kumar Kunnath, playback singer popularly known as KK
• Sanjivan Lal – film maker
• Sargun Mehta – television actress
• Harbans Mukhia – Indian historian
• Saeed Naqvi – journalist
• Parikrama – band
• Raghuvendra Singh Rathore
• Rajshekhar -Indian lyricist
• Himanshu Sharma – Bollywood screenwriter
• Mrityunjay Kumar Singh
• Sanam Puri – singer
• Dinesh Thakur – theatre director
• Eenam Gambhir- The First Secretary in the Permanent Mission of India to the United Nations.
• Roshan Abbas- presenter
• Mira Aggarwal- politician; Mayor of Delhi
• Imtiaz Ali- film director
• Mirza Farhatullah Baig- Urdu writer
• Siddhartha Basu- businessman
• Rekha Bhardwal- singer
• Vishal Bhardwaj- film director and music composer.
• Tahir Raj Bhasin- actor
• Manvinder Bisla- Indian cricketer
• Bipan Chandra- historian and former professor of Modern History at Jawaharlal Nehru University
• Abhishek Chaubey- film director
• Brahma Chellaney- author, professor at Centre for Policy Research
• Aakash Chopra- Indian cricketer
• Tisca Chopra- actress
• Deep Dasgupta- Indian cricketer
• Prithvi Nath Dhar- Principal Secretary to Prime Minister Office, India
• Gautam Gambhir- Indian cricketer
• Leela Gandhi- Professor of English at University of Chicago.
• Papiya Ghosh- historian; Professor of History at University of Patna
• Arnab Goswami- former Editor-in-Chief of Times Now and Chief Editor Republic TV.
• Sanjeev Goyal- economist, Professor of Economics at University of Cambridge
• Ajay Jadeja- Indian cricketer
• Pema Khandu- Chief Minister of Arunachal Pradesh
• Ashish Kothari- environmentalist
• Amitava Kumar- journalist, professor of English at Vassar College
• Manoj Kumar- Actor
• Mayanti Langer- Journalist
• Meenakshi Lekhi- National Spokesperson of Bhartiya Janta Party
Ajai Malhotra, Indian Foreign Service Officer, Ambassador of India to Russian Federation.
• Kadambari Murali- Editor-in-Chief of Sports Illustrated India
• Shiv Pandit- actor
• Ila Patnaik- Principal Economic Advisor, Ministry of Finance of India
• Hardeep Singh Puri- Indian Foreign Service Officer, Permanent Representative of India to the United Nations.
• Vinod Rai- 11th Comptroller and Auditor General of India.
• Kavita Ramdas- President and CEO of Global Fund for Women
• Arjun Rampal- actor
• Mahesh Rangarajan- historian
• Luv Ranjan- film director
• Saqib Saleem- Actor and model
• Adarsh Shastri- Former Sales Head, Apple Inc. India, political activist, MLA, Dwarka, NCT of Delhi, National Spokesperson, AAP of Aam Aadmi Party
Anil Shorey, infantry officer in Indian Army, writer.
• Tuhin Sinha- writer
• Rana Hemant Singh- Titular Maharaj Rana of Dholpur
• Rao Inderjit Singh- Minister of State, India
• Rao Narbir Singh- politician
• Subramanian Swamy- Economist, politician and Minister of Commerce and Industry, India.
• Tabu Ram Taid- author
• Loveleen Tandan- film director
• Manish Tiwary- film director
• Ashish Vidyarthi- Indian film and TV actor and theatre personality
Sonam Wangchuk, Colonel in Indian Army; recipient of Maha Vir Chakra Gallantry Award
• Ankur Warikoo- Angel investor; co-founder and CEO of NearBuy
• Imran Zahid- Actor
• Nitin Tyagi- Politician
• Mallika Dua- Comic & Snapchat celebrity.
• Jasleen Royal- Singer-Songwriter
Rakesh Ranjan Kumar, Film Director
INDRAPRASTHA COLLEGE FOR WOMEN
• Ajit Iqbal Singh-mathematician
• Ambika Soni- Former Minister of Information and Broadcasting.
• Aruna Roy- social activist and recipient of Ramon Magsaysay Award.
• Arundhati Virmani- historian
• Asha Pande- first Indian woman to receive the Légion d’honneur.
• Binalakshmi Nepram- activist from Manipur.
• Deepa Sahi- actress and producer.
• Dipannita Sharma- model and Bollywood actress.
• Jaspinder Narula- playback singer.
• Kamala Laxman- cartoonist.
• Kanchan Chaudhary Bhattacharya- first woman Director General of Police and the second woman after Kiran Bedi to become an Indian Police Service officer.
• Kavita Kaushik- television actor, best known for her portrayal of Chandramukhi Chautala in F.I.R.
• Kunzang Choden- first Bhutanese woman to write a novel.
• Madhumita Raut- Odissi dancer.
• Meira Kumar- first woman to become the Speaker of the Lok Sabha.
• Neetu Chandra- film actress and model.
• Pinky Anand- additional solicitor general of India.
• Qurratulain Hyder- Urdu writer.
• Rajni Bakshi- freelance journalist
• Rama Vij- actress
• Salma Sultan- news anchor of Doordarshan.
• Sharan Rani Backliwal- acclaimed Sarod player, recipient of Padma Shri and Padma Vibhushan.
• Shyama Singh- former member of Parliament.
• Sucheta Kriplani- former Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh.
• Utsa Patnaik- professor of Economics, Jawaharlal Nehru University.
•Varsha Dixit- Author
• Krieger-Eisenhower- Professor of Anthropology, Johns Hopkins University.
• Aditi Phadnis- political journalist
• Anita Desai- author
• Arti Mehra- mayor of Delhi
• Anita Pratap- TV and print journalist
• Amita Dhanda- legal academic and disability activist.
• Anjolie Ela Menon- artist
• Anuja Chauhan- author
• Brinda Karat- politician
• Gaiti Hasan- scientist
• Indrani Dasgupta- model
• Jasleen Dhamija- textile historian
• Jalabala Vaidya- stage actress
• Minissha Lamba- actress
• Mouni Roy- Telivison actress
• Madhu Kishwar- social activist
• Madhur Jaffrey- actress, author of cookbooks
• Mallika Sherawat- actress and model
• Meira Kumar- first woman Speaker of Lok Sabha & Member of Parliament, India
• Mira Nair- film maker
• Nandita Das- actress
• Nalini Singh- journalist
• Neeti Mohan- singer
• Nina Sibal- diplomat and writer
• Romola Butalia- journalist, author
• Sheila Dikshit- politician, former Chief Minister of Delhi
•Shakti Mohan- performer
• Shonali Bose- film maker
• Shovana Narayan- Kathak dancer, Indian government officer, awarded Padma Shri
• Shyamala Pappu- lawyer
• Swara Bhaskar- actress
• Syeda Saiyidain Hameed- member of the Planning Commission, awarded Padma Shri
• Urvashi Butalia- feminist and historian.
DELHI COLLEGE OF ARTS AND COMMERCE
• Rahul Kanwar- Media
• Sachin Shroff- Media
• Bhawna Sharma- Modelling
• Divakar Punder- Mr India, Modelling
• Gautam Rode- Actor
• Gautam Ghosh- Media
• Sandeep Ghai- SHO
• Lt Col Snehashish Bhattacharya- Indian Army
• Dhruv gupta- IPS
• Rajender Singh- Judge, Delhi Judiciary
• Shahnam Aslam- Documentary films
• Amit Saxena- Advocate
• Rahul Verma- social worker, columnist and founder of Uday foundation.
Judges of the Supreme Court:
Dhananjaya Y. Chandrachud
Madan B. Lokur
Sanjay Kishan Kaul
Rohinton Nariman, also a former Solicitor General of India
Arjan Kumar Sikri
Kapil Sibal (Batch 1968-1970)
Yogesh Kumar Sabharwal – former Chief Justice of India.
Madan Mohan Puncchi – former Chief Justice of India
Lokeshwar Singh Panta
Judges of High Court:
O. P. Verma – Former Chief Justice of Kerala High Court.
Law Officers of Government:
Pinky Anand – Additional Solicitor General of India.
Bishwajit Bhattacharyya – Former Additional Solicitor General of India.
Gopal Subramaniam- Former Solicitor General of India
Mohan Parasaran- Former Solicitor General of India
Siddharth Luthra – Former Additional Solicitor General of India.
Ajit Jogi – Former Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh.
Arun Jaitley – Finance Minister, Government of India.
Ashwani Kumar – Former Law Minister, Government of India
Bhupinder Singh Hooda – Former chief minister of Haryana
Jarbom Gamlin – Former Chief Minister of Arunachal Pradesh
Kapil Sibal – Former Cabinet Minister of Human Resource Development, Communications and Information Technology and Ministry of Law.
Kiren Rijiju – Deputy Minister, Home Affairs, Government of India
Mayawati – Former Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh.
Meira Kumar – Former Speaker of Lok Sabha.
Pinaki Misra – Member of Parliament
Rao Inderjit Singh – Minister of State (Independent Charge), Statistics and Program Implementation.
Kiran Bedi – Former Director General at the Bureau of Police Research and Development.
D.B. Singh – Secretary of Rajya Sabha.
DELHI SCHOOL OF ECONOMICS
• Prannoy Roy- media figure, founder of NDTV
• Ramachandra Guha- author, historian and columnist
• Prabhu Chawla- editor of India Today
Amit Mitra, FICCI
• Omkar Goswami- Chairman and Founder, CERG Advisory
• Usha Thorat- Reserve Bank Of India
Bingu wa Mutharika, former President of Malawi
• Amitav Ghosh- author
• Dhritiman Chatterjee- Actor in Black, Pratidwandi
• Nistula Hebbar- journalist and political correspondent
• Parag Kumar Das- Human rights activist and Assamese journalist assassinated in 1996
• Isher Judge Ahluwalia
• Piers Vitebsky- British anthropologist
• Sanjit Dhami- Professor of Economics, University of Leicester, UK
• Arindam Banik- Director of International Management Institute, Kolkata, Associated Cement Companies Chair Professor at International Management Institute
• Maitreesh Ghatak- Professor of Economics, LSE.
• Gita Gopinath- Professor of Economics, Harvard University
• Prasanta K. Pattanaik- Professor of Economics, University of California, Riverside, USA.
• Rajan Saxena- Management expert, Padma Shri awardee
• Pradeep Kumar Sinha- IAS, Cabinet Secretary of India.
• Sujatha Singh- Former Foreign Secretary of India (August 1, 2013 – January 2015)
• Ruchira Kamboj- Ambassador & Permanent Representative of India to UNESCO Paris.
• Alankrita Sahai – Miss Diva Earth 2014
• Huma Qureshi – Actress
• Sonal Chauhan – Femina Miss India Tourism 2005, Miss World Tourism 2005, model and actres
• Urvashi Rautela- Miss Diva 2015
• Sanya Malhotra – Actress.
• Janvi Anand- Singer, Songwriter, Music Director
• Ms. ERA DOGRA- International Dancer
• Ms. JYOTI LOHIYA- International Wrestler
• Ms. SUSHMA- International Athlete
• Ms. PUSHPA BISHT- International Athlete
• Ms. SUNITA- International Athlete
• Ms. RITU DHRUV- International Cricket Player
• (Dr.) SEEMA KAUSHIK- International Athlete, NCC Officer and Eminent Academician, graduate in commerce from Lakshmibai College and now a member of faculty.
• Ms. NAINA GROVER- Eminent Academician
• Dr. RITU GOYAL- Eminent Academician, now a member of faculty.
• JUHI SHARMA- Lieutenant in Indian Army
LADY SHRI RAM COLLEGE
• Aditi Rao Hydari- Bollywood actress
• Anasuya Sengupta- Senior Director of Grantmaking, Wikimedia Foundation
• Anjali Gopalan- honoured with Chevalier de la Legion d’Honneur; founder of Naz Foundation (India) Trust.
• Anupriya Patel- MLA Uttar Pradesh
• Archana Puran Singh- television host, Bollywood actress, anchor and celebrity judge
• Aung San Suu Kyi- pro-democracy activist and leader of the National League for Democracy in Burma; Nobel Peace Prizelaureate
• Baisali Mohanty- classical dancer and choreographer; columnist
• Chitra Subramaniam- India’s first woman investigative journalist
• Chhavi Rajawat- Sarpanch of village Soda
• Deepa Mehta- filmmaker
• Gauri Khan- film producer, interior designer
• Gita Chandran- Padma Shri awardee, Bharata Natayam dancer
• Gita Mittal- Judge, Delhi High Court
• Indu Malhotra- Judge, Supreme Court of India
• Jaishree Misra- popular fiction author
• Kiran Walia- ex-MLA, ex-Minister of Health and Family Welfare Department, Women & Child Development and Languages, Delhi Government.
• Maneka Sanjay Gandhi
• Manjuri Sinha- Talent Excellence Lead, Zalando, Berlin, German
• Meenakshi Gopinath- educationist, former principal and Padma Shri awardee
• Meenakshi Reddy Madhavan- author
• Mona Pruthi- First Rank Holder, Civil Services Examination, 2005
• Mridula Mukherjee- Director, Nehru Memorial Museum and Library, Delhi.
• Naina Lal Kidwai- Chief Executive Officer, HSBC India
• Nabila Jamshed- author
• Nidhi Razdan- NDTV anchor
• Niharika Acharya- editorial director, National Journal
• Parampara Thakur- Finalist of The Voice India 2015
• Pariva Pranati- popular TV actress
• Poile Sengupta- writer
• Preeti Saran- Diplomat from the Indian Foreign Service
• Rashi Khanna- Tollywood actress
• Sakshi Tanwar- television actress
• Shikha Sharma- CEO Axis Bank India
• Shweta Rajpal Kohli- Economic Affairs Editor, NDTV 24×7
• Shriya Saran- Indian film actress
• Sujatha Singh- former Indian Foreign Secretary
• Sushma Berlia- first woman to head an Apex chamber of commerce
• Tina Dabi- IAS
• Uma Sharma- Kathak dancer
• Usha Thorat- Former Deputy Governor, Reserve Bank of India
• Vanashree Rao- Padma Shri awardee; Kuchipudi dancer
• Vinita Bali- Managing Director, Britannia Industries
A student activist, student leader, enthusiast blogger, an imminent philosopher and a 2nd year student of Lakshmibai College, Delhi University.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
after result kya process addmission ka kyuki abhi tak online first cut ...
Bsc in physical education. Councillors kb hogi.please tell me.because ...
sir mene abhi may me BA complete ki h. but abhi result nhi aaya h. to ...
Very nicely written. It gives all the imp info in a summarised way. Ha ...
Very nicely written and it covets all the points in a simple way. ...
Delhi University Online Attendance On A Daily Basis
Special Drive For Vacant Seats!
DU Scraps Entry of Kashmiri Migrants Under Fourth Cut-Off List
NCWEB : For Girls Struggling With High DU Cut-Offs
Amartya Sen voices his words on current policies!
2014 Powered By DU Times