About the author

DU Times

DU Times is a news portal where you can find the latest news and updates from Delhi University. We are a community who serve as the online source of all updates and happenings for Delhi University in the best possible way.

Related Articles

11 Comments

1. diksha jain

i score 75% in sem1 nd 85% in sem2 in bcom(H) from mata sundri college. may i able migration to ramjas college?? nd has new notification regarding migration announced, if not then upto when it will b out?

1. Akash Dubey

Can u pls tell in wich clg u r.
      I also want to migrate to some other clg dis year.
      I want some help from u..can u pls help

2. monika

I have joined bnc college of delhi unversity this year. I want to know that can i migrate from dis college to snother college now. Plz tell me.

3. Bhawna

I had got 60% in bcom honors in 1st yr from sol.
    Is there any possiblity of migration from sol to regular college in du???
    Looking forward for an early response..
    Thankyou.

4. Bhawna

I had got 60% in bcom honors in 1st yr from sol.
    Is there any possibilty of migration from sol to any regular college in du ???
    Looking forward for an early response.
    Thankyou..

5. Saima ali

I am doing my ba from pune university and i want to migrate to delhi in 2nd year is it possible

1. Ankita Kaushik

Yes you can migrate to Delhi University but only if you are studying under CBCS.

1. pankaj

Can i migrate my college from maharaja agrasen to any other college
        I m pursuing bsc physical science

6. MANSI ARORA

I am pursuing for b.com 1st year exam on June 2016 from DU SOL.
    Can is it possible to migrate from DU SOL to DU regular or non- collegiate. in 2nd year?????

7. Shagun Tyagi

i have given my b.com 1st year exams in june 2017 from SOL DU .
    IS it possible to migrate from sol to regular college?
    If yes , so what is the process of migration and the conditions?

8. Gokul bhandula

Hey Im in 1 st year of bcom prog in sol
    And I would like to migrate from sol to regular can you please brief me the procedure and how it can be easily done
    Thanking you